We are weme - we connect organizations, startups and individuals to make ideas and businesses happen. Our purpose is to nourish and multiply ecosystems of innovation and entrepreneurship, and we explore technology to solve the great global challenges.
Job Description & Activities
· Manage the Corporate Innovation Partnership - a Corporate Venture/Innovation
· Program with big companies
· Conduct meetings with Corporate Leaders
· Guide the Customer Success Journey
· Connect customers with other ecosystem actors
· Analyze Assessment and Stages for New Projects and Products (Customer Development)
· Conducting analysis on company materials
· Preparation of a quarterly report for Corporate Partners
Competencies & Attitudes
· Excellent communication and relationship skills
· Exceptionally strong analytical, organizing and disciplined skills
· Problem solver and hands on make things happen (implementation abilities)
· Being a learning lover and innate curious
· Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks
· Able to build good rapport with clients quickly and understand their needs.
· Able to work with few directions
Abilities & Qualifications
· Bachelor degree
· Fluent/advanced english speaker
· Experience with project management and consulting, or innovation programs
· +3 years on different business experiences
Nice to have
· Participation in community initiatives
· Experience/knowledge on design thinking and SCRUM
What will you get?
· Health insurance (co-participatory)
· Dental insurance
· Life insurance
· Food and transportation benefit
· Free access to all of our events (talks and workshops)
· The chance to work with some of the greatest companies, such as: Bosch, 3M, DHL, Starrett, Unilever, Arcos Dourados and many others.