We are weme - we connect organizations, startups and individuals to make ideas and businesses happen. Our purpose is to nourish and multiply ecosystems of innovation and entrepreneurship, and we explore technology to solve the great global challenges.
Job Description & Activities
- The Business Designer is responsible for helping large companies become more innovative and protagonists in their process of impacting their users, using Design Thinking and other agile methodologies.
- Design a new business model that enhances and extends consumer experiences while creating new opportunities for revenue.
- Shaping and acting on change strategies that start small and soon, but lead to long-term impact at scale
- Designing internal tools or processes that address strategic and organization issues and foster new ways of working
- Contribute to the definition of the service/product vision and proposition
- Contribute to the creation of service/product roadmaps
- Storytelling to inspire a client or a team, or even an investor in an initiative - Crafting a research plan comprised of interviews and analogous inspiration to understand an organization’s working dynamics and surface opportunity areas and new ideas for change
Competencies & Attitudes
- Hands on and excellent team player
- Able to build good rapport with clients quickly and understand their needs.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about learning and experimenting
- A natural skill to engage with people at a deep level. Whether observing or interviewing customers, or working with fellow team members and clients, a service designer should be passionate about representing the human perspective in design and should have skills in bringing this passion to life for the team
- Be a storyteller (a critical element of all our roles is to deliver insights about people and behavior – verbally and visually – in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team).
- Problem solver
- Analytical and creative behavior
- Initiator and entrepreneur mindsets
- Careful attention to detail
- Able to work with few directions
- Comfortable with ambiguity – ability to structure his own work when boundaries and stakeholders are not clear
- Strong communication and clarity of thought
- Ability of work under pressure and multitasking (manage many projects at once)
Abilities & Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent/advanced english speaker
- Experience with project management and consulting
- +3 years on different business experiences
Nice to have
- Participation in community initiatives
- Experience/knowledge on design thinking and SCRUM
- Advanced spanish speaker
What will you get?
- Health insurance (co-participatory)
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Food and transportation benefit
- Free access to all of our events (talks and workshops)
- The chance to work with some of the greatest companies, such as: Bosch, 3M, DHL, Starrett, Unilever, Arcos Dourados and many others.